Europe News and Press Release Distribution
(EuropeNewsWire.Net, January 12, 2018 ) Fact.MR has recently added a new report to its vast online database. This research study is titled as “Athletic Footwear Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022” which presents an in-depth study about the production, consumption, market volume, revenue (million USD) and market share across different geographical regions.
Request Free Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=225
Athletic footwear are used on a large scale by athletes. The global athletic footwear market is influenced by several aspects which have a direct influence on its growth. The rising participation of young population in sports, fitness activities is one of the major reasons which is pushing the growth of the market. The rise in the disposable income is also growing owing to higher income scales. Coupled with this aspect, the increasing awareness about healthy lifestyle is pushing the growth of the global athletic footwear market. The demand for innovative and comfortable footwear as well as increasing e-commerce retail sector is driving the growth of the global athletic footwear market. Innovations which have led to increased functionality, use of material which reduce the overall weight of the footwear and quick availability are few of the aspects which have a greater impact on the market in a positive way. Europe region is expected to show higher market attractiveness for the global athletic footwear market.
7 Forecast Highlights on Global Athletic Footwear Market
· Europe region shows higher market attractiveness and dominates the global market with respect to higher revenue share. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is poised to grow at the highest rate reflecting a CAGR of 5.2% during the period of forecast
· Specialty boots segment by product type is anticipated to grow at a higher growth rate, yet has less market share. The running shoes segment by product type dominates the global market in terms of higher revenue share during 2017 and this trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period
· From an investment standpoint, there is a tough call to make between running shoes segment and backpacking shoes segment as there is less difference between their market shares. However, the backpacking shoes segment has higher growth rate compared to running shoes segment. Backpacking shoes segment is poised to reflect a CAGR of 4.4% during the period of forecast
· Men segment by demographics dominates the market and reflects a market share of 40.4% as of 2017. However, the women segment by demographics is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate during the period of forecast of 2017 to 2022. The kids segment shoes a slow growth rate and is expected to experience a loss in BPS by the end of 2022
· Economy segment by price-based type dominates the market and a higher gain in the BPS by 2022 end. The super-premium segment is expected to grow at a similar pace as economy segment during the period of forecast
· Sport stores segment by distribution channel dominates the market in terms of higher market share and a moderate growth rate throughout the forecast period. Hypermarket/supermarket segment gives tough competition to this segment, their market shares having not much of a difference. Although, hypermarket/supermarket segment grows at a comparatively higher growth rate than sport stores segment during the forecast period
· Specialty stores segment is poised to grow at the highest growth rate as compared to other segments by distribution channel throughout the period of forecast and is poised to reflect a CAGR of 5%.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/225/athletic-footwear-market
Running Shoes Segment and Backpacking Shoes Segment Show Cut Throat Competition
Running shoes segment by product type is expected to show the highest market share by revenue of 16.4% as of 2017, thereby dominating the global market by product type. Backpacking Shoes segment shoes a similar market share but has a higher growth rate as compared to running shoes segment throughout the forecast period.
Specialty Boots Segment Poised to Reflect High Pace
The specialty boots segment by product type is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate as compared to other segments by product type. It is poised to register a robust CAGR of 5.8 % during the period of forecast. However, this segment shows a lower market share, almost half the market share of running shoes segment.
Specialty Stores Segment show High Potential; Sport Stores show Dominance
Specialty stores segment by distribution channel is expected to show higher growth rate during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. It is poised to register a CAGR of 5% throughout the period, but has a comparatively less market share. It is expected to gain high BPS by the end of 2022. Sport stores segment by distribution channel show dominance over the market as they reflect the highest market share by value and this trend is poised to continue over the period of forecast. As far as market shares are concerned, there is a tough call between sport stores segment and hypermarket/supermarket segment as both have a similar market shares, sport stores segment having the upper hand.
Europe Region has Higher Market Attractiveness
Europe region shows high market attractiveness index and is more lucrative region for the global athletic footwear market. The market share of Europe is high and it dominates the global market by region and is poised to grow at a moderate growth rate. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate reflecting a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. APEJ region shows high potential during the forecast period. Other regions have a significant market share in the global athletic footwear market.
Economy Segment has Dual Plus Points
The economy segment by price-based type shows higher growth rate as compared to other segments and also higher market share by revenue thereby dominating the global market. It is also anticipated that this segment will gain higher BPS by the end of 2022. The super-premium segment is also growing at the same growth rate as economy segment but the market share of economy segment is almost double than that of the super-premium segment.
Women go ahead; Men Dominate Anyway
Women segment by demographics is poised to show higher growth rate throughout the forecast period. However, the men segment dominate the global market by demographics and reflect a market share of 40.4% as of 2017 and this trend is poised to continue throughout the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. The women segment is likely to witness higher gain in BPS by the end of 2022.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of the global basketball shoes market through 2022, which include ASICS Corporation, New Balance INC., Skechers, INC., VF Corporation, Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Amer Sports Corporation, NIKE Inc., Adidas AG, PUMA SE and K-Swiss INC.
Check Discount- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=225
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Europe News by Regions