Europe News and Press Release Distribution
(EuropeNewsWire.Net, February 13, 2018 ) The European Veterinary Healthcare Market was worth $8.37 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.4%, to reach $11.41 billion by 2021.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-veterinary-healthcare-market-483/
Veterinary healthcare market covers both wild and pet animals and the market associated with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of their ailments. Increasing awareness of livestock health and pet animals’ numbers are the key factors influencing this market.
Very few requirements for animal health drugs approval combined with the growth in companion animal numbers are the major factors driving the market for Veterinary healthcare. Also awareness in rising incidences of zoonotic diseases is also a driving force for the market. However, increasing regulation on antibiotics is expected to remain a major restraint for the market. Apart from that increasing costs regulation related to animal testing is also a major hurdle for the growth of animal healthcare market.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-veterinary-healthcare-market-483/request-sample
The European Veterinary Healthcare market is segmented by animal type and by product. On the basis of animal type market is segmented into farm animals and companion animals. Further, Farm animals are sub segmented into cattle, swine, fish, sheep and poultry whereas companion animals are sub segmented as dogs and cats. Based on product the marketed is segmented into Vaccines, feed additives and pharmaceuticals, where Feed additives are further sub-segmented into Nutritional feed additives and Medicinal feed additives.
Based on Geography, European Veterinary Healthcare market is analyzed under various regions namely United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Germany. Europe has the dominating share in the global wide market and tend to remain so in the forecast period.
Browse Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-veterinary-healthcare-market-483/inquire
Some of the major companies covered in the report are Merck & Co., Inc., Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Cargill, Inc., Ceva Santé Animale, Novasep, Eli Lilly and Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V, Novartis AG, Nutreco N.V., Sanofi S.A., SeQuent Scientific Ltd., Virbac S.A., Vétoquinol S.A. and Zoetis Inc.
Veterinary Healthcare Market Segmentation:
Medical Feed Additives
Nutritional Feed Additives
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
Market Share Analysis, By Product
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Animal Type
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Animal Type
Market Share Analysis, By Animal Type
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast
Europe News by Regions