Europe News and Press Release Distribution
(EuropeNewsWire.Net, March 13, 2018 ) According to the report “Global Pea Protein Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 60.9 million by 2021 from USD 40.5 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.5%.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pea-protein-market-764/
Pea protein powder is becoming a fast favorite for gym-goers and health-conscious people alike — not only are it gluten- and dairy-free, but it’s been proven to be spectacular for your kidneys and heart.
Smoothies with protein powder are a great option, augmenting protein intake with minimal prep time. Although pea protein powder isn’t currently in the top three, experts foresee it drastically increasing in popularity over the next two years, with a huge surge in health-conscious individuals and an ever-growing desire for plant-based or plant-rich diets. It’s no surprise, considering the amazing makeup of this veggie protein powder! Pea protein powder is among the most hypoallergenic of all protein powders, as it contains no gluten or dairy. It’s also easy on the tummy and doesn’t cause bloating, a common side effect of many other protein powders. Pea Protein has a great amino acid profile, including a lot of the branched-chain amino acids that are well-known for decreasing muscle breakdown after workouts. But muscles aren’t the only part of your body that benefit from pea protein. It aids weight loss, supports a healthy heart, minimizes the risk of kidney disease as well as regulates blood sugar.
Request Free Sample: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pea-protein-market-764/request-sample
The factors influencing the Global Market for Pea Protein Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. Growing popularity for meat substitutes and rising concern towards lactose intolerance among adults coupled with increasing demand for gluten-free products are some of the key factors driving the global pea proteins market over the forecast period. And also the growing demand for affordable and sustainable vegetarian protein supplement, rising awareness towards using protein supplements, advancement in extraction technology and growing obesity rate are also propelling the pea protein market growth. However, low consumer awareness about the benefits of pea protein and the high production cost involved are restraining the growth of global pea protein market.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pea-protein-market-764/inquire
For granular level understanding, the Pea Protein Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
1) By Type
2) By Application
• Snacks and Bakery products
• Meat extenders
• Meat substitute
• Food & Beverages
• Other food application
On the basis of geography, the global pea protein market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the largest market for pea proteins accounting for almost 35% of the total pea protein market. In Europe, rising concerns towards lactose intolerance along with shifting inclination towards plant-based protein, is fuelling the market growth. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for pea proteins due to rising consumption of nutrient rich food products.
• North America Pea Protein Market
• Europe Pea Protein Market
• Asia-Pacific Pea Protein Market
• Latin America Pea Protein Market
• Middle East and Africa Pea Protein Market
Request Discount: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pea-protein-market-764/request-discount
Major players in pea protein market are recurrently investing in R&D to develop new extrusion technologies for protein extraction. The companies are also involved in agreement and partnership with various companies in order to expand portfolio and global presence. Some of the key players operating in Global pea protein market are A&B Ingredients, Consucra-Groupe Warcoing, Axiom Foods, Inc., Burcon NutraScience Ltd., Roquette Freres and Nutri-Pea Limited.
The Pea Protein Market study offers the following deliverables:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast.
Europe News by Regions